THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Jeanie posted a Beef Rib cook a short while back which had me wanting Beef Ribs! A Manager Special at Market Basket occurred at the perfect time last week. I grabbed two packages like this one -

I8l0uqW.jpg

I applied some Worcestershire as a binder and decided it was time to try my recently acquired Simply Marvelous Peppered Cow -

ag3KMcv.jpg

The Weber 18 gets called into duty this evening, running indirect for the ribs and sweet potatoes -

70wI8y1.jpg

jB4wimI.jpg

Dinner is ready. Ribs, Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Brussel Sprouts -

gVA1AFC.jpg

1YYq4d6.jpg

Plated pics -

GmvX0H0.jpg

6akbswS.jpg

qC7hYy4.jpg

sw1RIWH.jpg

These ribs were quite good. I'm impressed with the Simply Marvelous rubs. I used the Season All on the sprouts.

Thanks for reading through to the end of this post. And thanks to cowgirl for the inspiration!

Regards,
-lunchman

Amazing what what you can do with a few hunks of beef and a simple kettle… when in the hands of a pitmaster.

Back