Beef Ribs. Cooking Like Cowgirl!!

Looks great Silverfinger. I might have to pull a rack out of the freezer soon...

I saw you said 8 hours and thought that was a long time or those ribs must be bigger then what we get around here. Then saw that your temps were lower then the 275* I use. Mine take around 6 hours.

Well, I could not stand it. HAD to rotate your pic !

2a9yujl.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Looks great Silverfinger. I might have to pull a rack out of the freezer soon...

I saw you said 8 hours and thought that was a long time or those ribs must be bigger then what we get around here. Then saw that your temps were lower then the 275* I use. Mine take around 6 hours.

Because I'm using an old Kamado, I keep the temps low. Its rare I go over 220 with it.

Every now and then I will go through Cowgirls cooking threads for inspiration and new ideas on how to cook things.

Ive been on cowgirls site before but haven't seen all her recipes till now. Now I'm looking forward to trying some new grub. Great recipes cowgirl

BTW the beef ribs look great and i bet they were tastey.

Best concert ever put together on the west coast!!
Enjoyed every minute! That photo I posted earlier of me was from 1974, freshmen year of high school. I fit right in for a young kid! :becky:

Only 41 years ago.

Every now and then I will go through Cowgirls cooking threads for inspiration and new ideas on how to cook things.

Ive been on cowgirls site before but haven't seen all her recipes till now. Now I'm looking forward to trying some new grub. Great recipes cowgirl

BTW the beef ribs look great and i bet they were tastey.

Thanks!! You can never go wrong looking through Cowgirls cooks. Better then any cook book you will pick up!

Last edited:
MAN.....I can't believe I've never done beef ribs. Unbelievable.
Those look awesome dude. I SOOOO need to do this, and of course I'll rub some high viscosity pork liquid on it!

Back