THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how long did it take, and how do you check for doneness? Always see beef cheeks in the store and wonder how to cook them

I smoked at 225 for about 3 hours, then foiled with butter on top for about another 2 or 3 hours.

to check for 'doneness' - I just used a toothpick and when it went thru with zero resistance, it was good to go.

take them off - rest for an hour and enjoy.

I smoked at 225 for about 3 hours, then foiled with butter on top for about another 2 or 3 hours.

to check for 'doneness' - I just used a toothpick and when it went thru with zero resistance, it was good to go.

take them off - rest for an hour and enjoy.

wish I would have seen your reply earlier, was at the commissary and saw some marked down cryo beef cheeks in the freezer, I think they were $4, maybe I will stop by tomorrow and see if they are still there

Back