THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lot of meat beating going around the forum. :mrgreen:

On a serious note that's an awesome cook sir. :thumb: Cooked just how I like it.

Moose that looks awesome.

I recently way over paid for a marinated TT that they put in a tumbler while it soaks. The texture was just as you describe. I don't know if it was "punished" (for lack of a better term) as much as yours but it had me thinking that bouncing of the sides while tumbling had to be the difference but I was thinking of ways to replicate it. I think you may have found my answer, or at least first try. :thumb:

Moose that looks awesome.

I recently way over paid for a marinated TT that they put in a tumbler while it soaks. The texture was just as you describe. I don't know if it was "punished" (for lack of a better term) as much as yours but it had me thinking that bouncing of the sides while tumbling had to be the difference but I was thinking of ways to replicate it. I think you may have found my answer, or at least first try. :thumb:

Tom, was that the Cardiff crack that you posted earlier this week?

A lot of meat beating going around the forum. :mrgreen:

On a serious note that's an awesome cook sir. :thumb: Cooked just how I like it.

On a not so serious note, it was inevitable. But seriously, i agree, great cook.

Guess I missed this one when you first posted it. Will check it out.

Don't know why but haven't cooked many tri-tips this year. Need to correct this.

Looksreal good

I am having the wife look this over. When people ask how I got such a tender TT I would prefer to say the wife beat the meat than tell them I did it.

Guess that make me a homophobic redneck....

One would think that applying the wet rub before pounding the meat would result in a more firm TT. However, in this case, the TT became more tender and this prepounding technique resulted in less splatter and easier clean up.

Back