Beautiful Day For Some Pizza Pies!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Just realized that the October TD isn't over until tomorrow. :rockon: I guess the fat lady hasn't sang just yet. Snapped some pics but not too many this time around. So here it goes.

Beautiful day to make pizza in the mountains. I've been bumming it in the mountains lately and bears are my new friends but I had company crash on Saturday.

9KWtuXHh.jpg

Started on the dough Friday evening actually with Caputo 00 flour

sUgKOe1h.jpg

Let it rise overnight

sGbhsYMh.jpg

20 hours after, made some dough balls and let it rise for another 3-4 hours. It was cold

nnn4L1Mh.jpg

Fired up the Roccbox and made Neapolitan style pies

SjwYbOdh.jpg

Tomatoes, fresh basil and of course cheese (Mozza, Gruyere, Parmesan)

e3dYjJhh.jpg

Did a few pies until everyone was full. The last one was a pesto pie with copa, prosciutto and basil. This was everyone's favorite

iMKWWLkh.jpg

Great crust too

gWGKHnDh.jpg

Getting there with bubbly crust which is what I aim for in a pizza :nod:

gNkT370h.jpg

Had a couple of dough balls left so I made flat bread and later in the evening stuffed them with copa, prosciutto, salami, basil, mayo, mustard, tomatoes. Served with avocado, tomato, sweet pepper salad

evmTqeeh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ok so there should be a mic drop at the bubbly crust shot. Many times I would think that I would rather have bears as neighbors. You definitely hit your stride on those pies!

I need a cabin in the woods next to yours so that I could partake once in a while Sako.

Loving everything about those pies, Sako! And those flatbread sammiches, I'll take two to go!

Just realized that the October TD isn't over until tomorrow. :rockon: I guess the fat lady hasn't sang just yet. Snapped some pics but not too many this time around. So here it goes.

Beautiful day to make pizza in the mountains. I've been bumming it in the mountains lately and bears are my new friends but I had company crash on Saturday.

9KWtuXHh.jpg

Started on the dough Friday evening actually with Caputo 00 flour

sUgKOe1h.jpg

Let it rise overnight

sGbhsYMh.jpg

20 hours after, made some dough balls and let it rise for another 3-4 hours. It was cold

nnn4L1Mh.jpg

Fired up the Roccbox and made Neapolitan style pies

SjwYbOdh.jpg

Tomatoes, fresh basil and of course cheese (Mozza, Gruyere, Parmesan)

e3dYjJhh.jpg

Did a few pies until everyone was full. The last one was a pesto pie with copa, prosciutto and basil. This was everyone's favorite

iMKWWLkh.jpg

Great crust too

gWGKHnDh.jpg

Getting there with bubbly crust which is what I aim for in a pizza :nod:

gNkT370h.jpg

Had a couple of dough balls left so I made flat bread and later in the evening stuffed them with copa, prosciutto, salami, basil, mayo, mustard, tomatoes. Served with avocado, tomato, sweet pepper salad

evmTqeeh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Not a better way to get all five food groups in one dish! Looks spectacular.

Yum! love that bubbly crust. Mine never turns out nearly as good looking as that!

Killer pies, Sako! :thumb:

I think it's time to put my Ooni into action again soon. :-D

BZ Sako! Fantastic/delicious-looking pies, with great photographs and scenery.

I was really impressed with those pies until I scrolled down to the flatbread. That's my winner.

Back