Any Predictions

I'm sure they told the first guy to put Parkay on his ribs that he was out of his mind. Now, the blue bottle can be found at nearly every competition on almost every category.

We are like sheep. As soon as someone finds a way to break through the gate, we all follow to the greener grass.

I agree with the Parkay, personally I think its gross, but seems to work for people, such an inferior product I dont understand it. I will admit I have used it, but more times not and do better without it. But I do agree 100% with the greener grass product for most of the field... I am happy to say that I think I dont chase the green grass puts you in even more of the crap shoot. I "think" not 100% sure obviously that our teams flavors are much different than most. But I cannot argue with statistics, parkay, brown sugar, honey and tiger sauce seems to be the rib norm. I am really interested to see and find out about the pork changes people make. I will be a guiniea pig and try anything....any ideas?

Moms pork roast? on a bed of mashed potatos...gravy,,did they change the garnish rule?m maybe being a sheep is not all bad..

Moms pork roast? on a bed of mashed potatos...gravy,,did they change the garnish rule?m maybe being a sheep is not all bad..

I have done pork roast style pork turn in before with gravy....ended up middle of the road believe it or not. The one that did the best that was not "the norm" was pork seasoned like chorizo... Got a third place call with it in a KCBS comp.

I'm sure they told the first guy to put Parkay on his ribs that he was out of his mind. Now, the blue bottle can be found at nearly every competition on almost every category.

We are like sheep. As soon as someone finds a way to break through the gate, we all follow to the greener grass.

I prefer to call it "Squeeze Butter"...after a certain Pimaster that does the same. :D. Btw...he does ok with it...:cool:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Back