THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful smoker, congratulations!!
Thomas did quite a job of crating, looks like it arrived in fine shape too!
Paul and Tyler amaze me... I've been around welding all of my life and have not seen anything close to the talent of those two. They are artists!

Jen u r very kind to say that... Thx so much....

Brian i was a blessing to donate the cooker to you.... You do so much for people
..... We will be donating more in the coming year..... I keep my eyes peeled and look for a good cause.... Already have one i am planning.... They are very close to this site....

Congratulations on the new Shirley pit. Just recently I was looking at getting a new offset myself. After looking at several manufacturers and talking to numerous folks I finally looked at a Shirley. I bought it on the spot from brother Paul. Im not trying to diss any pit builder out there as there are some fine ones. But dollar for dollar it's not even close. Shirley wins hands down. This is not sentiment but absolute fact. I bought a very large Shirley and the same size Pitt of equal quality from other manufactures was almost double in price. Due to his honesty and commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, brother Shirley has earned my business for life. I'm 100% satisfied in every way. It's not often that a product meets or exceeds all expectations. The Shirley Pitt did. Again congratulations on your new Pitt. Enjoy my friend.

I'm excited for you. I pick mine up tomorrow and I'm so excited I doubt if I sleep much tonight. Ha! I couldn't imagine having to wait an extra month to have it shipped! Like several have already said, it's a work of art. Beautiful!

I'm excited for you. I pick mine up tomorrow and I'm so excited I doubt if I sleep much tonight. Ha! I couldn't imagine having to wait an extra month to have it shipped! Like several have already said, it's a work of art. Beautiful!

Early congrats! I'll be looking for your post about it tomorrow then :-o

Congratulations on the new Shirley pit. Just recently I was looking at getting a new offset myself. After looking at several manufacturers and talking to numerous folks I finally looked at a Shirley. I bought it on the spot from brother Paul. Im not trying to diss any pit builder out there as there are some fine ones. But dollar for dollar it's not even close. Shirley wins hands down. This is not sentiment but absolute fact. I bought a very large Shirley and the same size Pitt of equal quality from other manufactures was almost double in price. Due to his honesty and commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, brother Shirley has earned my business for life. I'm 100% satisfied in every way. It's not often that a product meets or exceeds all expectations. The Shirley Pitt did. Again congratulations on your new Pitt. Enjoy my friend.

Not too many posts that sum it up like yours just did. Well said, sir.

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
Welcome to the family, I am lucky that everytime I look out my patio window I see my cooker. Love cooking on it, ribs, Jerky, pork butt, ect. awesome people and a great product.

Welcome to the family, glad I jumped on board. This is really important, as I am a really late adopter to anything, but the Shirley Family is a great party to be a part of. and as we know, Paul and his family are GREAT people too. WIN WIN as I see it.

Excellent new pit, looks like you will be cooking up some awesome Q real soon.
Bang up job by Craters, too, that looks like they know what they are doing.

Everything I hear about SF reinforces the fact the I made the right choice placing my order from Paul & Tyler.
The wait will be excruciating until I can head down and pick up the new SF Cooker!

Congrats, beautiful looking smoker there. Still yet to find someone to ship to NJ, Paul should be starting my build soon and hopefully by the end of the year it can arrive at its new home. Pictures I'm sure don't xo it justi e but that is still a pretty smoker.

Back