A Chickenfried Canadian Bacon Breakfast

Ok Jeanie, That looks amazing as always. But something about this one is really calling my name. Wish I could cook like that. One of these days I'm going to find that lake, make a HALO jump, grab all of that amazing food and exfil by an undisclosed means.

Seriously, it looks and sounds fantastic.

Here is me sitting in the Hail and wet looking at this post.
Sometimes I hate the Internet.
The feed and the fire look awesome

Yet another yummy looking post from you Jeanie. Home (camp) cooked food is always healthy. It made me feel better just looking at the pics.

Amazing looking food as always! Nothing better than cooking over a camp fire and sitting by the lake fishing!! That can't be beat!

Camping with you would be a real treat Jeanie!

Oh and the food looks good too... :becky:

Last edited:
your posts are always enjoyable

you should seriously be on the food network or cooking channel with this stuff

I'm gonna invent a gravy sniffing drone and not tell anybody. :spy:

If I've mentioned this before, it's worth mentioning again: I actually, really, physically relax when I'm looking at your posts. I can only imagine that eating the food for real would really do a number on me - in a good way! :bounce:

Thank you for the kind comments everybody! You're all invited to the next camp out. (bring your own beverage) :grin:
When camping, I like to make big breakfasts, no lunch, then supper in the evening. That way I nothing cuts into my fishing time. :mrgreen:

I'm really glad to hear that the pics make you relax Greg. Thanks for mentioning that. It's so peaceful out there, it's a good place to recharge. :grin::thumb:

Thanks again friends!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Camping with you would be a real treat Jeanie!

Oh and the food looks good too... :becky:

lol Thanks Norm! I'd sit back and relax and let you do the cooking. :thumb::mrgreen:

i've said it before and i will say it again. your cooks get the Snuffles reaction from me!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldJlUSJ9OI"]Snuffles! - YouTube[/ame]

Back