THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this Bash so that y'all can warm up and come join us for the SoCal Bash first weekend of Sept.?

I'm soooo in. Finally I'm fixed and I'm coming to meat everybody. Put me down for 2. I'll bring Homer and maybe a red head. Oh, and seeing how Bill Chi Town can get in the park my Doberman should be no issue....right...:becky:

Grilling Season!!!!!!

I just noticed my last forum check-in was December 17th...

opps.

Thanks for the group PM Ron.

I'm soooo in. Finally I'm fixed and I'm coming to meat everybody. Put me down for 2. I'll bring Homer and maybe a red head. Oh, and seeing how Bill Chi Town can get in the park my Doberman should be no issue....right...:becky:
Is the dob fixed too?

barring anything unforeseen, we'll be there, likely late morning/early afternoon as Di has to look in on her mom every morning. We'll probably bring some wings, and maybe another surprise app.

No seafood/shrimp boil this time, we'll go flame instead of hot water. Will bring my backup kettle. Just in case, I'll bring a 5 Gal jerry can of fresh water along

Back