*** 2015 Chicago Area Brethren Summer Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :)

I will be there along with Bbq n Brew, Eddie6 and maybe my neighbor. We will most likely make pizzas again and some fatties. I can bring a grill and a WSM. Sorry for dragging my ass on this. I have been pretty busy at work lately. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I was wondering :p I'm glad you guys will be there!

I just received some exciting news! It looks like Noah, the creator of the Pit Barrel Cooker, will be joining us on the 19th! Besides selling a popular cooker, Noah has been a strong backer of the forum so it will be cool to meet him!

What time is everyone planning on showing up? I dependent on my wife for a ride so I probably won't get there until 10:30 or 11:00. I can e-mail the permit to someone who will be there earlier just in case.

I will be driving in from St. Louis that day so 11 am works well for me. See you there.

What time is everyone planning on showing up? I dependent on my wife for a ride so I probably won't get there until 10:30 or 11:00. I can e-mail the permit to someone who will be there earlier just in case.

If you need me there earlier or any help at all let me know.

Does someone have to be there at a certain time with the permit? We can show up early if necessary.

I don't think so, but if some of you want to start early I would want you to have the permit just in case. I have the grove booked for the entire day.

I'll be there Ron. Not sure what I'll bring to cook yet. Will probably get there between 10 and 11

I don't think so, but if some of you want to start early I would want you to have the permit just in case. I have the grove booked for the entire day.

We will be there between 9 and 10. I'm gonna shoot for closer to 9. Ron, if we will be the earliest you can send me the permit.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.

I'm not big on these types of get togethers, but I was really looking forward to this one.

Still hoping we can make it, but not sure. Something at work has come up and I may be going to Indy this weekend:sad:

If not, we'll be there between 10 and 11

I haven't been on in a while, (very busy this summer) for that matter I haven't posted much but I would like to come up there for a while and put a face to all the names. I will be smoking for my wife's graduation party on Saturday 4-8# shoulders and I will contribute if anything is needed.

I haven't been on in a while, (very busy this summer) for that matter I haven't posted much but I would like to come up there for a while and put a face to all the names. I will be smoking for my wife's graduation party on Saturday 4-8# shoulders and I will contribute if anything is needed.

Come on out! It looks like it will be hot, so bring plenty of refreshing beverages :-D. It looks like folks will be arriving starting at 9 or 10. I should be there around 11 depending on my ride :rolleyes:

I think we'll be able to make it after all, looks like my trip has been postponed. It's looking like maybe some rain/thundershowers in the morning tomorrow, so we will likely wait until that lets up. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Since we're doing take on a low country boil, we won't really need the kettle, but if someone else needs to use it let me know. Guess it isn't a big deal to pack it just in case!

Back