• Korean Spicy Garlic Fried Chicken with Kimchi Fried Rice

That looks fabulous. One of the things I discovered in Korea is the fried chicken. It is definitely a few notches above anything I've had here. I brought my wife along last time and she said, "fried chicken?" Now she just wants more. There is a certain ritual about going out drinking and ending the night eating fried chicken with some more beers. I know it sounds a little odd getting fried chicken in Korea, but it is that good and it is one thing I look forward to when I go. Of course, what you show is not the typical fried chicken that is so common, but something much more gourmet. It looks fabulous. Maangchi? She's a goddess. I love her videos. She sometimes does a few extra things in her recipes that aren't going to make a bit of difference, but many of her recipes are what she discovered in her own journeys and can still be tweaked a bit. Love, love, love her. Anyway, beautiful food and beautiful post, as always!

You inspired me, Moose :-D

I saw this earlier and it sounded great, and I realized that I had most of the ingredients to do something similar for lunch.

3-C4-AD29-B-6870-4933-AC06-B3027-DFB45-AC.jpg

Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice, with leftover chicken :-D

No where near as nice as yours, but it tasted good!

You inspired me, Moose :-D

I saw this earlier and it sounded great, and I realized that I had most of the ingredients to do something similar for lunch.

3-C4-AD29-B-6870-4933-AC06-B3027-DFB45-AC.jpg

Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice, with leftover chicken :-D

No where near as nice as yours, but it tasted good!

Looks great, Ron! I like to drizzle some hot sesame chili oil over fried rice, or better yet, some S&B Chili Oil with Crunchy Garlic, available on Amazon:

iu

Looks great, Ron! I like to drizzle some hot sesame chili oil over fried rice, or better yet, some S&B Chili Oil with Crunchy Garlic, available on Amazon:

iu

That would be great! Of course, I am lacking that that department :-D

Awesome food there Moose!

I love Maangchi too! I have both her books and watched her You Tube channel for years. Thanks to her and Roy Choi, Korean food is a pretty big thing in our house.

Nailed it!

B

Back