Purple Pork Master Sauce?

Perfect. Who's taking the orders? We should get a real # so the price will be known

I would take 2 gallons

Hi,
I spoke with John V Friday.
He told me it goes into production in March and will be ready to ship early April.

Will this production be the regular sauce or the competition grade sauce recipe??

Maybe this should be put on a kickstarter or whatever, where the makers set the price per gallon and people can order. Then the manufacturing doesn't start until X units are purchased.

I will be setting up a sales site on the Brethern later this month. We will make the Competition grade

Maybe you guys can get your internal issues worked out so the sauce can be sold without any toes getting stepped on?

What is the difference between comp grade and regular?

Man i cant wait to buy this again I have been buying this since i started a few years ago Customer service was great Never had a problem

If this is happening I'm in for one gallon. My curiosity has won out.

I don't really care anymore, sounds like there may be some internal turmoil going on. Having never tasted it before, I could really care less if they make it. If they do, I might buy it, but it's not a big deal as there are numerous other great sauces that are actually available.

Seems like this isn't going to happen if not just give everyone a heads up. No point in getting hopes up it looks like????

What other quality sauces are out there?

Too bad, all the chatter and positivity on the sauce had me ready to buy a gallon too.

Back