THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biloxidman

is One Chatty Farker
Finally the weekend! Picked up a side of grouper for the grill, 65 outside tonite so we opened a nice Lucas & Lewellen Pinot Noir and fish and fixings on the grill.
7cc0f6a603399936a6f39e5ae99032bb.jpg

A nice evening. [emoji3]

335212bd20975313b4a1f17781854b25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grouper is good but if they had some fresh Red Snapper that would have been my pick!

It is a really nice evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking meal, love Grouper but I'm also partial to Snapper, Mahi-Mahi and Amberjack as well. Gotta love this mild weather on the Gulf Coast in mid Jan. :grin:

Great looking meal, love Grouper but I'm also partial to Snapper, Mahi-Mahi and Amberjack as well. Gotta love this mild weather on the Gulf Coast in mid Jan. :grin:

You know it! 73 right now and Joe is warming up for the tri tip. Just got done with 18 holes. Probably put the boat in tomorrow for a run around Back Bay. :cool:

Back