Smithfield Ribs/Butts at the Royal

gettinbasted

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
If you are wanting to try some awesome Smithfield ribs and/or pork at the Royal, swing by my spot (#466) on Thursday. Smithfield will have both Extra Tenders and Primes in their area on site and I'll have some tickets that you can redeem for a rack and a butt. It doesn't get much better than that! Just try not to beat me with it....

If you are wanting to try some awesome Smithfield ribs and/or pork at the Royal, swing by my spot (#466) on Thursday. Smithfield will have both Extra Tenders and Primes in their area on site and I'll have some tickets that you can redeem for a rack and a butt. It doesn't get much better than that! Just try not to beat me with it....

Damn, just ordered from Keith. :roll:

Buy primes on site?

just went through 2 cases with an average rack size of 2.6lbs :O looks like a timeline adjustment

Nice - thanks for the tip! See you there :thumb:

Would love to get one more piece of each.

wow that is what bbq is about

What if I want to come by and pick up some preformed ribs?

Thanks for the offer ! will you be there later this afternoon or this evening?

Trevor - Hoggy Style BBQ

Back