Weed Burner - What Size???

HF here, too. It's almost like having a flame thrower. Great fun using it at night.
20% coupon makes them very economical. I have the one with the igniter - the trick is to just barely open the valve when firing it up.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

It is 500,000 BTU's but you don't have to use all of them to warm up a cabinet or sanitize the grates. I run mine about 1/4 throttle and it works great. Now if I were actually burning weeds I would let it eat.

I got mine at Harbor Freight as well. I used it to burn my UDS when it was just a barrel. Works really well.

Harbor Freight has them for about $20 and a 20% off coupon is available. I've used them for years....sure they don't last forever but I'm going on 4 years with my current one with knock on wood no problems. They get PLENTY hot enough....

No point in spending a ton of money on something like this. I have a HF one as well. Think I paid $20 for it 5 years ago. I volunteer my time trimming the trees on our roads. The HF burner has 0 troubles igniting freshly cut Ponderosa Pine...makes short work out of the Mesquite chunk charcoal and the KBB....

Harbor Freight here as well. I had the one with the ignition first which worked for about a year, the torch started leaking pretty bad after that. I went with the cheap one after that and it has been rock solid for probably 3+ years now. It is rusted, looks like hell and does exactly what I need it to.

Back