"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Steaks cause I have not had one in awhile. Possibly some sausages and whatever else looks good at the market tomorrow.

Going to due a bit of pulled beef, but the featured presentation is a leg of lamb, not sure how I will do it, ideas?

First ever whole turkey on the OK Joe's offset. A bit nervous about the whole deal, but can't wait. Going into the brine tonight!

Oh, and I want to try some smoked cashews. Saw an image of them in a thread here. Want to give it a try.

Just grilled burgers. Figure on a steak tomorrow and Sunday is still open, We will see what pop's up

Venison backstrap and a slab of spares.
Have phun and the gathering Phu! Tell everyone Hi phor me. I miss some of those guys. :-D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Tomorrow going on the smoker, 15 pound packer,9 pound butt, 2doz. whole wings, and baby backs.

Block party Saturday:

1) 2 slabs SLC ribs and Elk sausage for my family.

2) Whatever the neighbors bring for me to cook for them.

Everyone brings a side and whatever they want to put on my grills.

A big pot of Chili today, for a Octoberfest party tonight. The front-end of a turkey tomorrow afternoon [whole bone-in breast] I think I will do the turkey on the kettle with a ring-of-fire.

Pulled beef for tacos tonight for the FSU game and then tomorrow St. Louis style ribs and chicken breasts and thighs.

I flipped these and I'm giving them another 30 minutes

Yesterday did some fatties to snack on with the butts, and birds. Have to do more fatties today to hold out for the rest of the week.

Pulled Pork Mac n Cheese, Pork Ribs, a German Sausage and some Pork loin, all on UDS #1. On UDS #2 I'm doing some Japanese pumpkin (foil wrapped with some herbs and butter) and some Broccoli, just to see how they do.

Back