Not My Birthday...Another Mystery Package

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Not Sure how I moved from the "naughty" list to the "nice" list, but I came home yesterday to find this wonderful package!!!

Sure are some awesome people here! Can't wait to try the Cornell chicken and all the others... Special thanks to Robert!!!

I've envied all of IAmMadMan's cook posts, but appreciate even more all the extensive posts that he makes to help others!!! The Brethern sure Rock!!!

That Madman is a stand up guy! Besides great cooks, He has some of the most informative and knowledgeable posts. I've book marked several of his teachings

I think he is telling you that you are Zesty and Sassy!

That Madman is a stand up guy! Besides great cooks, He has some of the most informative and knowledgeable posts. I've book marked several of his teachings.

I agree 100%

I think he is telling you that you are Zesty and Sassy!

I've been described in many ways, but that's not been one of them...ha-ha!

You are welcome 93vpmod.....

So much for quietly leaving my fellow Brethren/Sisters with something to cook with and to stimulate some future cooking threads. (LOL) But it seems that everybody is happy with the items.

Sorry I couldn't send a package to everyone, but I took into consideration everyone who has already received a gift package, with those long term members who have always made positive posts and responses in the spirit of the Brethren. I also sent a package to Chris (Bigabyte) but it is being returned to me as being undeliverable (I really wanted to surprise him and try boost his spirits).

I hope that maybe you can enjoy the items that I sent, as much as my family enjoys them. I know we all have different tastes and likes, but when used properly as directed on the label they will help you to produce some pretty tasty morsels of food.

For those who have an interest to trade items, there is currently a "Cinco de Mayo" themed trade in progress in the trading post forum.

Back