Ohio Brethren Road Trip?

Have a comp first weekend of October, the sister in law is getting married the third weekend, which I got elected to cook for. I work every other weekend.

Matt, if you wanted to pull it forward to Aug 15 (Sat) I'm in to meet you there, am going down that weekend from Philly - two Aussies are better than one!

BTW... am going to try and fit in a visit to Skyline Inn as well over in NC (just in case you wanted more incentive!) on the Friday or the Sunday. I will be coming off a 4 day roadtrip in central Texas (this weekend).

NC's too far away for a weekend trip for me mate. Sadly, I can't do 15/8, just too much to do before taking the bride to Niagara at the end of the month for our 10th.

Just don't fark up Shenco too bad or he'll ban all Aussies from visiting! :laugh:

Just don't fark up Shenco too bad or he'll ban all Aussies from visiting! :laugh:

It's OK, I'll tell him I'm AussieMatt and want some VB or Toohey's Old, none of this craft crap, disgrace your name, then get the fark outta there!:becky:

... Nah, just sitting in SFO, missed my connection from Auckland thru to Houston, having fun on the BB site.

It's OK, I'll tell him I'm AussieMatt and want some VB or Toohey's Old, none of this craft crap, disgrace your name, then get the fark outta there!:becky:

... Nah, just sitting in SFO, missed my connection from Auckland thru to Houston, having fun on the BB site.

VB will work, but I always drank New back home. Used to be able to get it here at one stage through a bar owner connection, but now I brew my own.

Pick a date

Right you farkers, I'm going whether you come or not.

The dates I can go are September 12/13, 19/20 or 26/27.

Pick the one that suits you best, majority rules. :thumb:

Thanks for the heads up on this thread Matt! It would be awesome to have you all stop in, hell, we might even do a pig! I'm here almost all of September, I will keep checking in for updates on when you plan on coming. I'm doing some local vending on sept. 11th, and I might need to head out of town late sat night, so that's the worst of the weekends for me. Looking forward to it!

19/20 I can't do that weekend, forgot about a wedding I have to go to. Other 2 seem fine. But would like to go when shencos around to hang out.

Back