New competition trailer arrives

gpcvg

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Gene
We picked up our new trailer today at Millennium Trailers near Indianapolis. Here are a few pictures of the outside. We hope to start the finishing work on the inside tomorrow since the weather is nice. Wish us luck.

Last edited:
8.5x22'. We have 2 sets of bunk beds that fold flat against the wall, a 60" aluminum folding prep table, 2 sets of wire shelves, and some base cabinets with counter-top. We have a small set of rolling shelves that we are planning to put everything related to the smokers on so we can keep things organized. We hopefully will put the rubber gym floor down tomorrow(or at least start it).

8.5x22'. We have 2 sets of bunk beds that fold flat against the wall, a 60" aluminum folding prep table, 2 sets of wire shelves, and some base cabinets with counter-top. We have a small set of rolling shelves that we are planning to put everything related to the smokers on so we can keep things organized. We hopefully will put the rubber gym floor down tomorrow(or at least start it).

Where'd you pick up the folding table?

Ordered it from a place in Vegas called Blazin Bell Tech. Nice people. The fabricator called and talked with me before I ordered it to make sure it would fit my needs. Very strong with a piano hinge the entire length of the table. I did raise it off the floor by using some PVC to make the table legs longer and help my back.

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
We cooked in a contest last year where the weather was just plain bad. Its was about 30 with rain and wind all night long. I found then that the 14' awning I had did nothing for us. The rain blew in and we stayed wet when we were under the awning. We did have 3 pop up canopies with sides that saved the smokers and tables. So I decided to get the small door awning and use the pop ups. If the weather was bad again we would use the sides and if not we can just use them for shade. I am planning on using the trailer as part of the tie downs for the canopy.

Finally a nice day and some time to work on the trailer. We got the tool box mounted on the front and got the rubber floor cut and down in place. We have some trimming to do on the floor but well on our way. I hope to have more helpers tomorrow and we can get most of the work done. The wife is the best for helping me with the floor. More pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
wow........ Can I have it?

It was worth a shot.....

Good luck and congrats on the new set up.

After a few hours of work today, the bunk bed are up in the trailer. And as you can see they work. We also got the base cabinet up and ready for counter top. We have a table to put on the wall and our shelving still. After that just the packing of our contest supplies.

Last edited:
Back