Beef Ribs, Smoky O Rings & Tatoes

Another triumph from the always appetizing cowgirl!

I wish I could find beef backs like that that I didn't have to get a second mortgage for.

Thank you Bob!

I like your way of thinking!

Thanks for that. Yet another thing to try...

Thanks Nut! Hope they work out well for you. :)

Phu, Thanks! :hug:

After seeing that, all I can think about is how great that would be with friends and a few beers.

Ron, it is nice to sit around with friends and enjoy a few snacks and cold beer. Finger food is one of my favorite things to make. Thank you!!

I'm gonna have to learn my way to Oklahoma. Wow, what a spread. I'm gonna try it. thanx.
Hey Dingus, I was in your state not long ago. :-D Thank you for the kind comment!

Thank you Blue!! :thumb:

Enrico, Thank you for the kind comment! :-D

Another triumph from the always appetizing cowgirl!

I wish I could find beef backs like that that I didn't have to get a second mortgage for.

Thank you! I didn't plan on picking up ribs when I went to town but saw these and they looked pretty tasty. They turned out to be really moist, I liked em. :)

Thanks again everyone.

Hi Cowgirl,

Nice job. I note you said you liked and used Dink's Rub. Is that the stuff from Dink's in OK? Anyway, I am new to grilling just having gotten my first grill unit that is more than just on full or off so joined here to learn more about how to use it.

I thought to look for this rub in The Usual Places but have come up empty. Can you please point me to a place I can buy it or does one make it? Thanks.

I think my arteries just hardened looking at that. I'm sure that would be worth every bit of it. :biggrin:

Great looking grub, always a pleasure to see your tasty morsels. Also love the fact that you are more than willing to share your techniques and processes..........THANKS!

KC

Back