Outdoor kitchen question

lastmajordude

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Sometime in the future I’ll be downsizing and moving closer to my son. I plan to build with my outside and cooking area taking high priority. Question is I’m wanting at least a 2 eye cook top or stove.....The thing is I want one eye to be high pressure with the others low pressure. Know I know it will need to be propane powered but my question is do any of you brethren have or can recommend a nice cook top with this feature?? As always thanks in advance...

I assume you want the high pressure burner for something like a fish cooker. High pressure burners look and sound impressive but it's difficult to utilize the BTUs with anything besides a tube. A competent appliance repairman can retro-fit most any cook top with a high pressure burner. A restaurant supply house can special order what you want.

Sometime in the future I’ll be downsizing and moving closer to my son. I plan to build with my outside and cooking area taking high priority. Question is I’m wanting at least a 2 eye cook top or stove.....The thing is I want one eye to be high pressure with the others low pressure. Know I know it will need to be propane powered but my question is do any of you brethren have or can recommend a nice cook top with this feature?? As always thanks in advance...

Sorry I can't be of any help, but I hope you take pics for us when you build!

Back