Crockpot- it's not just for ribs anymore

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Bride hit the links, I hit the walking trail. Stopped in at W-World to peruse their "meat ready to eat" selection aka yellow tag specials . Found some decent looking beef. Took all the best looking veggies from the fridge. Going to season the meat with a Sucklebusters blend, roast the veggies about half done and throw everything in the crockpot. With about a half cup of chopped green chile

Last edited:
Looks like a pot full of goodness. I think I can smell it from here Adams. :hungry:

At first I was like...
tumblr_lwh1qiOu211qgy9i3o2_500.gif

Than I was like....
giphy.gif

I use my pressure cooker all the time with leftover bbq and other general meals. All it's doing is braising which last I checked is a cooking method used widely across the culinary world. :-D

It's going to be good, I can tell from here.

Love our crock/slow cooker.:thumb:
Smoke a bit,char and slow cook, works great

I use my pressure cooker all the time with leftover bbq and other general meals. All it's doing is braising which last I checked is a cooking method used widely across the culinary world. :-D

Pressure cooker is the hot and fast method of the braising world.

Looks like you nailed it... Any time the Mrs. goes back for seconds you know you did good.

A crockpot may be my favorite cooking tool after my grill. Love soups and stews in the winter, so convenient to have a warm meal available all day. Plus I can sous vide with it now too!

Back