Happy Father's Day!! What did you get?

Av8er

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have the best wife and kids! They got me a new campchef 36" griddle and cover that I have been eyeballing for the last couple months. I am not sure when I will get it put together but I am sure excited. Today is a day full of boating on the gulf and tomorrow I need to finish up maintenance on the airplane so it will probably be late week before I get a chance. :cry:

What did you get?

We dont do Fathers Day We consider it a Hallmark Holiday That being said Happy Fathers Day I am getting a scraple and eggs breakfast Life is good :thumb:

Happy Father's Day all! I gote a shiny new Pit Barrel Cooker and six racks of back ribs to go in it! We don't typically do extravagant gifts, we are usually more of a homemade cards kind of family. But, I've recently gotten really interested in cooking and have been going on and on about a smoker for months so this is really awesome. Best wifey and kids ever! I'm new here by the way and really appreciate all the great info I've found here. Thank you all!

$$ from the wife and a t-shirt from the girls that says "this awesome dad belongs to" and has their names under it.

Time spent with my wife and daughter. Time is the best gift.

(But a Shirley would have been nice too.... :mrgreen: )

I got some hand made stuff from the kids and a Weber mini chimney starter.

I got a 14 lb prime brisket from daughter and son in law. Its been on the PBC for about 2 hours. Third year in a row for this tradition.

my workhorse 22" kettle is in rough shape, needs new guts, the ash pan falls off easily, it's seen 15 years of hard use.....so my wife replaced it with a shiny new, copper colored 22" Weber premium kettle. Excellent Father's Day gift in my opinion. So the Weber family is up to 4 members.

My Yoder 640 showed up this weekend. So I guess Happy Father's Day to me.

I got some random superhero shirts at Costco a month ago because they were comfortable and the wife got a few matching onesies for the tiny human.
68726fa034bf915a012a864f2be11fea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A phone call from my son who is cooking a brisket as I was lighting my cooker- to cook a brisket -- priceless

Well, it's still early. Son number one (Joseph) gave me a wonderful hug and a "happy Father's day" this morning. Son number two (Andrew) gave me a CAB T-bone, some bok choy, and some peppers so I can cook dinner.

Joseph and Daniel are at work, so time will tell.

I have the love and appreciation of all three boys. That's all that matters.

I got a rock...

Oh wait... That was in my bag of lump. :-D

I got a cast iron tortilla press! Now off to buy some masa! :thumbs:

We started celebrating last night, both sons home for weekend so while I sipped some bourbon they gave me as a gift, delicious bacon wrapped fillets were grilled to perfection by them. Sides of Asparagus, roasted potatoes, Asian coleslaw, and my favorite sautéed mushrooms in a bourbon glaze sauce. Wife made a strawberry pie for desert. After all that a nice cigar and more bourbon while resting outside. Breakfast prepared for a king today before the guys headed back to their homes. Could not be prouder of the way they turned out. A LONG way from crappy diapers and other "joys" that at the time you think will never end! Happy Fathers Day to all the Brethren:-D

Back