"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Pheeding a Phew hundred Pholks tomorrow - pulled pork, Bigmista's turkey, Keri's Hog Apple Beans, collard greens, pineapple slaw (a la Bigmista). Got a great crew of Brethren, got some biscuits, fatties and coffee, and we're about good to go - looking Phorward to it!

Happy Phriday to Phu, crew, and all y'all Pharkers - have Phun this weekend!

Pork tenderloin with grilled asparagus, shrimp, and ABTs on Saturday for guests.

Still processing venison here. Should finish it up today or tomorrow.
I'm not planning on smoking anything this weekend. Going to make a pot of "comfort food" to keep me warm for the next couple of days.

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Happy Friday. I'm going to make some chili and then smoke it (cook it for hours on the stove and then put on the WSM for a few hours stirring frequently).

Bought some loin backs on sale for $1.69/lb. didn't have a plan for them so I froze them. Probably going to smoke them on Sunday after work.

I think for lunch a pork loin that didn't hit the WGA the other night is going to be for me to munch on. If I get time a pork picnic roast that had been frozen for awhile. It might be awhile before I can cook bbq again.

2 spatchcocked chix on the wsm 14.5. one oakridge wild game rub and plowboys on the other...

Just tossed two pork tenderloins that I've been curing this week on the smoker. Taking those to a Christmas party tonight. Likely will throw a Pork Shoulder on overnight...cool temps make for great smoking!

Back