My Lang is home! Pic intensive.

pga7602

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
She arrived 1 day ahead of schedule. Don't tell her I said this, but man she is heavy. Took three people to push her to the right spot. For some reason, she looked so much skinnier on that dating website.

Here she is....

20151115_101529_1.jpg

20151115_101457.jpg

20151115_101049.jpg

Going back out to wipe her down. Will be right back with more pics. Man I'm so glad I got the folding front shelf.

Last edited:
Congratulations, very nice looking cooker.

Congrats! They always look skinny on the dating site :becky:

Congrats on the new cooker, looks great

We're cooking on a Laaaaaanng!
Beauty of a cooker you got there.

Nice rig!

Quick question, in the second to last picture, what's the point of the right angle piece that's about 5 inches wide that goes half way up the firebox and halfway across it?

Super nice!! just wait till you fire her up...

Nice rig!

Quick question, in the second to last picture, what's the point of the right angle piece that's about 5 inches wide that goes half way up the firebox and halfway across it?

It guards the tires from the high heat.

Wow that is a great looking smoker! I love the size of it.
Now I think I need one LOL

I can't remember, is the firebox insulated? Is that the 48 patio? I really wanted to purchase a Lang, but the shipping quote was out of this world to Alaska (cost more than the cooker). Congrats! Thats an amazing cooker! From what I have read, you are going to love it!

She's a beauty ,treat her good and she'll last a life time given you many wonderful meals.

Congrats! That little Lang will cook a mess of food too.

Thin Blue Smoke rules!!!!

picture.php

(A friend's 36 - loaded; cooked just fine!!!!)

Back