Which is Better? UDS or PBC?

LongTong

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
All this PBC action makes me want or not want to get one. Which is better?:crazy:

Oh oh!!!!:becky:

Some fightin' words around here.

Military-Preparing-For-War-In-US-Towns-%E2%80%93-Infowars-Nightly-News-Videos-1024x532.jpg

All this PBC action makes me want or not want to get one. Which is better?:crazy:

There are many threads on this topic. Use the Google search near the bottom of the page and you'll find plenty to read!

Thanks for the tip!

There are many threads on this topic. Use the Google search near the bottom of the page and you'll find plenty to read!

Just wanted some fresh banter...:razz:

Fark it!! I'll fire first.

Don't have a UDS but I like the PBC for the following key reasons:

Ready to go out of the box

Vertical cooking equals to more capacity and even cooking

Size is perfect for easy cleaning and transport

A little more fuel efficient

New porcelain coating assures Weber longevity

Those are a few form me

Ps and versitile like hell

To each their own, but my vote easily goes to:

P-Perfect
B-Barrel
C-Cooker

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Or the:

P-Phenomenal
B-Barrel
C-Cooker

Or the:

P-Perfect
B-Bird
C-Cooker

Last edited:
My 2 cents is do what ever you want! lol Build UDS, UDS kit, WSM, Pit Barrel or what i did and build a Jumbo mini (jimmy)

All of the above are good cookers...all can hang meat, all can grate cook and some can grill. How's that for an answer?

I look forward towards your insight...:biggrin1:

First I have to admit that I have never cooked on a non-PBC UDS. But I have cooked many times on the Pit Barrel and have never been disappointed. And I get a kick out of supporting an American-owned small business run by two fantastic people. Its a wonderful success story and I enjoy sharing it and the pleasure of cooking on the PBC with anyone who is interested.

First I have to admit that I have never cooked on a non-PBC UDS. But I have cooked many times on the Pit Barrel and have never been disappointed. And I get a kick out of supporting an American-owned small business run by two fantastic people. Its a wonderful success story and I enjoy sharing it and the pleasure of cooking on the PBC with anyone who is interested.

Well said brother.

Thank you!

Fantastic post!:-D

Awesome

My 2 cents is do what ever you want! lol Build UDS, UDS kit, WSM, Pit Barrel or what i did and build a Jumbo mini (jimmy)

All of the above are good cookers...all can hang meat, all can grate cook and some can grill. How's that for an answer?

That's awesome. Hang time counts... So, I figure a Farker needs as many cookers as possible. If one can turn out great BBQ regardless of cooker, then one is surely a Smokin' Farker...

The PBC is on order...:grin:

Back