Restaurant Depot

If you have a business license or are non=profit
Ed

I am neither

I just asked what it took join, they told unless I was to purchase tax exempt all I needed was a EIN (tax ID), which I provided. Its on your W-2.

But this requirement varies from store to store so I would go to the service desk and ask what exactly it takes to join. Thats what I did

another angle is if you belong to a church or other non profit ask them for their info and you join on their behalf and give them a card

but to answer his question is does not cost anything to join which you cannot dispute

I got lucky - my first time there with the KCBS pass - the service desk person said what a pain that is.. and gave me a permanent RD Card..

Try hinting to the desk person about just getting them to issue you a card.

Stop at the service desk on the way in. They will give you a temporary pass that the cashier will scan when you check out. That's what they do when I forget my RD card.

This is what I do every time at the Memphis RD. Works like a charm.

Just had a friend buy a cambro, so the next time i was at RD i checked out their cambro prices. It was $35 less than he paid on Amazon. The 400 series was roughly $50 less than what was on Amazon.

Can't beat those prices!

The KCBS day pass, is that a one time only thing, or can you use it continually?
There must be some limits?

The KCBS membership gets you in on a daily basis; that is the only limit. As has been said, stop by the desk, show your KCBS membership card or the RD flyer from the KCBS website. You will be given a slip of paper for the day which you will hand to the cashier who will keep it.

Although it is supposedly a daily pass, I have used my KCBS membership more than once in a day without issue. I'm hoping one day the Norcross location will tire of my day passes and just give me a card. A girl can dream anyway. :thumb:

Are you suppose to stop somewhere on the way into the store? I might not be following the rules then.

I shop for all the awesomeness that I want and then checkout with the KCBS day pass, my membership card and drivers license.

Am I missing something?

At mine, there is a desk on the right, just as you enter the store. I have a membership because I have Tax ID. and scan my card there. I assume that's where you would go in to show your KCBS card.

BD

Are you suppose to stop somewhere on the way into the store? I might not be following the rules then.

I shop for all the awesomeness that I want and then checkout with the KCBS day pass, my membership card and drivers license.

Am I missing something?

yes you stop where they give you the day pass. In your case you are already there!!

I'm good with the original question. Unless someone else has a question about this, you can let this thread die.

I went into the San Francisco RD office last week for the first time. I gave the KCBS voucher to the guy at the service desk and he just wrote out a day pass and handed it back to me and told me to have fun. When I was checking out the cashier gave me back the pass.

No restriction on number of uses and although it's supposed to be a daily issued pass they don't seem to care if you come back on the same day.

I spent too much money in there and I am planning on going back soon.

Do not forget Bethlehem is a relatively new store seems to be some things are not totally smooth yet, that said i used the kcbs pass in phillie, and had the same issue.

I now just have my own business card, so no issues

Back