BBQ Pitmasters 2014

By Suburbslicker:
6: Someone needs to develop a really good App for Appstore, etc., in which you can open the app on your phone, geo-locate yourself, and find every BBQ restaurant within 30 miles (or at least every BBQ Pitmaster contestant locally). I'm not sure why I put this here, but it would be a moneymaker for someone. Get to work brethren.

Tripadvisor and urbanspoon have an app for restaurants but it is hit and miss. But I am with you!

I really enjoy the show. But I may be in the minority here in that I still liked the first season the best. I loved following cookers like Johnny Trigg, and Myron prep before the actual comp and then seeing the comraderie during the actual comp. Like I said though. I still enjoy it so I'll keep watching.

I enjoy the show, and I like the occasional different twists like the salmon last week. Actually, that was the part I watched most closely because I wanted to see how each of them did it.

I believe it would really add to the show if each contestant each week was required to bring a favorite, non-competition, recipe and demonstrate how to make it. It could be filmed before the competition and then each one played at different points in the show. Maybe a quick 2 minute version on the air with a link to a long, full-version on an internet link. Sides would be a good example of things to share.

My wildcard episode just aired! I was on the Harlem DTS Express BBQ team (Kelvin - the cooks assisant). Seems like I have waited forever to see it (it filmed in Feb). A week out of my life for 5 mintes of fame. WOW :decision::decision:

My wildcard episode just aired! I was on the Harlem DTS Express BBQ team (Kelvin - the cooks assisant). Seems like I have waited forever to see it (it filmed in Feb). A week out of my life for 5 mintes of fame. WOW :decision::decision:
Congrats!

I just got through watching you Kelvin... Cool stuff man, congrats.!

You all did great, bro! Awesome!

We enjoyed watching y'all last night, good job.
Really liked your hat.

Later,
Doug

Congrats! I really enjoyed the show. I think the turkey did you guys in. I noticed that the turkey didn't get rubbed. Was that planned or an oversight?

Back