Not Q but.......

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It'll Fill/Warm ya Belly......... Hamburger Steaks/Patties in Onion Gravy n Majik Pot Mashed Taters. :rockon: Get In My Belly ! :hungry:

17e6ca07314028febd57d441c52e1a50.jpg

20f263b47ae231e808b54994db23c4c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ate too Much..........Can't hardly Move..........probably should've skipped plate #2. :twitch:

I love a smothered grilled hamburger steak, (Chef Campbell's style :twitch:) Baked, twice baked, or garlic mashed. Onions, yes.

DAMMITBOY!!! I had MUCH rather have a good hamburger steak like that than a puny regular steak.

Q or not, I'd hit that very hard. Especially with fall temps about now. :nod:

Delicious! That is a regular menu item in my house and yours looks damn fine.

Well done.

Damn, now I’m hungry and thinking of Loco-Moco.

Have you ever done that? It is basically the same thing but served on sticky white rice and topped with a fried egg with a runny yoke. Sooo good, your patties, onions and gravy would do well that way.

Damn, now I’m hungry and thinking of Loco-Moco.

Have you ever done that? It is basically the same thing but served on sticky white rice and topped with a fried egg with a runny yoke. Sooo good, your patties, onions and gravy would do well that way.

I do a Dish we call Stewy Rice Meat - stew meat diced small, browned then simmer cooked in lemon juice, onions, Cavenders Greek seasoning- for about 20-30 minutes minutes then add a cpl cans of crushed/petite diced tomatoes and simmer another 20-30 minutes- served over sticky white rice.

Last edited:
Back