THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys need to ask for a day or so break in the rain here in Prosper so I can hookup to Shirley in the back yard and pull her around to the front!! As my side yard is soaked!!! :mrgreen:

Mike,
We unfortunately have had next weekend booked for several months. Kept hoping that those plans might change, but no such luck.
I am sure you will show folks a good time.
Enjoy everybody!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Regretfully,
Bill

Mike,
We unfortunately have had next weekend booked for several months. Kept hoping that those plans might change, but no such luck.
I am sure you will show folks a good time.
Enjoy everybody!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Regretfully,
Bill

I understand Bill. Hope to make this an annual gig! :thumb:

Welcome to Louisiana weather! One site says doom and gloom and the other ain't bad! I go with Hell Yeah! Let's Party!

RODnWWw.png

I can stand a little rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVe_r5Knmz0

Hit a 10X10 pop-up today on sale at academy Sports. LSU Purple! Hearing 2 more are coming. The Brethren can provide! :thumb:

Hotch, I'll bet that Polaris snatched that rig right out!

Last edited:
Sorry I can't be there. Hope you have great weather and a really good time! Looking forward to seeing pictures and of course a few shots of Malort!

Well it looks like we aren't gonna make it either. Were hoping to swing by the Bash then on to Ft Worth to see the grand babies but things just didn't work out. I'll be following the live thread and wishing you guys a grand time. Looks like it might be an epic one!

Back