Small Spicewine Smoker Raffle

Just ordered 2 tickets with PayPal. Jay, I'll be talking to you about the custom paint job!

I think that Ron's team won 55 to 10 over Colorado . . .

And Kansas whooped up on Nebraska - returning favors for the last few decades of Nebraska dominance - 76 to 39 (rivaling some KU basketball scores)

But wait! You probably mean WHO WON THE SPICEWINE!

(good question)

And the WINNER is....

I spent the better part of the day at the fund raising event filling out all of the Brethren tickets to put into the drawing.

We had almost 100 tickets purchase by BBQ Brethren members....I would like to thank you for your support...

A HUGE thank you to the men (and women) of Spicewine Ironworks. Jay, Steve and Randy went way above and beyond for Rainbow House this year. we appreciate it!

The winner does not have to ravel far to pick up the Small Spicewine smoker...

JT, claim your prize!!!!!

I do expect a delivery of pulled pork at Rainbow House soon...

Thanks

JT, ask Kick to show you how to diddle with a Spicebox.

congrats!!!

Jay, since you donated this does JT have to cough up the $50 for his sticker?

Darn... I was hoping for two cookers in one week! :rolleyes:

Congrats, JT!

Hey,

JT and RonL, could you pass some of that luck my way? Congrats to you both, and how about some pics of those cookers when they arive?

Hey,

JT and RonL, could you pass some of that luck my way? Congrats to you both, and how about some pics of those cookers when they arive?

Do you really have to ask for pictures? I figured you guys would be tired of my pictures by now! :rolleyes:

For the luck, you have to come over and rub my belly (Buddha mod) :shock:

Congrats on the win JT...Hopefully you can post a pic so I can print it out and stick it in the spot I had all set for it. :-D

Back