Small Spicewine Smoker Raffle

Just sent for 2 via PayPal. I might get some more if there are any at the bash this weekend.
Dave

Just put in for 2...You guys may as well throw your tickets away, I've already got a spot picked out for my new smoker.:-D

Just figured I would bump this up in case people missed it. Also was wondering if we paid through paypal do we receive an actual raffle ticket?

Just figured I would bump this up in case people missed it. Also was wondering if we paid through paypal do we receive an actual raffle ticket?
Good question. I have not received any tickets.

How do we know the details on our tickets, etc? :confused:

Ron is a stand up guy as are the other organisers of this event. I know them all and can assure you that the drawing will be fair.

Good luck to all who entered!!

Spice

Sorry about not replying sooner about the tickets. For those that want a tax deduction letter, if you gave me your address in the PayPal email, I will have one out to you. If you paid by Credit card, I already have it. If you did not give me your address, or would like to send it to me just in case, my work email is:

rgraves@rainbowhousecolumbia.org

You can send me an email with your address. The letter will go out next week after the drawing.

Also, I got a lot of payments by PayPal without your 'Screen Name', so if you win and I don't have your 'name', I will be posting your real name.......Sorry.....

The winner will be drawn at 3:30 on Saturday. if I get home with enough time to post the winner on the listserve BEFORE the MIZZOU vs. Colorado game starts (Projected score will be 38-17 MU), it will be up, otherwise it will have to wait until halftime!!! Sorry the game comes first. If anyone has any questions, don;t hestiate to email me!

Thanks for all of the support! We have sold 72 tickets to Brethren.....

Ron is a stand up guy as are the other organisers of this event. I know them all and can assure you that the drawing will be fair.
Jay, I'm not worried about that at all. I figure that your name & product are on the line, so that's enough for me. :cool: I just like knowing where I stand on stuff like this.

Of course, it'll all be for naught because I can't win coin flip. :oops:

Maybe I'm wrong, but you can't write off raffle tickets, even for 501.C.3 orgs, on your taxes. From what I understand, you can't write off anything you give when you get something in return... not matter the value. In this case, you get a "chance" to win a smoker.

Tax deductions or not, you should give when you can.

Of course, it'll all be for naught because I can't win coin flip. :oops:[/quote]

I'll send you some MOFO MOJO for good luck!!:wink:

Dang Ron where you at??????????? I called twice and you're not in. I need a couple of tickets.

Ok panic attack is over. I'll call back later.

Maybe I'm wrong, but you can't write off raffle tickets, even for 501.C.3 orgs, on your taxes. From what I understand, you can't write off anything you give when you get something in return... not matter the value. In this case, you get a "chance" to win a smoker.

Tax deductions or not, you should give when you can.

But I believe that if you win you can certainly write it off aginst the value of your winnings for tax purposes.

Hey farkers, you might as well stop buying tickets cause I just bought a pair and own the winning one.

Well it's for a good cause so keep donating the money.

Guys and Gals....

If there is anyone else that would like to get tickets, please do so by Friday at 9 pm. That will be the last time I check my email/PayPal....

Thanks for all of the support!

Ron

Back