THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just sent the cooker to the powder coater this afternoon. It's gonna be a beauty!!! If a Brother wins, I will throw in some sauces and spices and wave the $ 70.00 Crate charge.

Spice

Just sent the cooker to the powder coater this afternoon. It's gonna be a beauty!!! If a Brother wins, I will throw in some sauces and spices and wave the $ 70.00 Crate charge.

Spice
Class act. Hope the fact that everybody wants a Spicewine helps raise tons of cash. Good luck to all. Thanks to all at Spicewine for giving back.

Spice

Jay, are you going to throw in the shipping too?!?! (just kidding)

Dang, I used your shipping calculator and it's about $900 to Long Island, NY! Imagine winning this and then having to explain to the wife why it cost $900!

It's a great thing that you are doing, Jay. Thank you.

Jay, are you going to throw in the shipping too?!?! (just kidding)

Dang, I used your shipping calculator and it's about $900 to Long Island, NY! Imagine winning this and then having to explain to the wife why it cost $900!

It's a great thing that you are doing, Jay. Thank you.

That shipping estamate is Way too high!! Everyone should call Terri ( My Office Mgr.) for current shippin rates. I think that it's about half of what is posted since we changed shipping companies.

Spice

That shipping estamate is Way too high!! Everyone should call Terri ( My Office Mgr.) for current shippin rates. I think that it's about half of what is posted since we changed shipping companies.

Spice

Thanks for the info, Jay!

I saw on your site that it said "Take Advantage of our NEW LOWER SMOKER SHIPPING COST!" and thought "if that is their new lower shipping cost, I don't want to know what it was before!" (You might want to do something about that on your site.)

So ... I'm in for a couple, of chances that is.

Can I send a check to the person in the original thread, for a couple of tickets?

I dont have paypal.

Yuu can mail in a check to my attention or call me at 573-474-6600 and give me a credit card number...

Thanks guys and gals, the total is now 35 tickets bought by Brethren....

Ron

Well I decided to just call and buy my tickets.

Talked to Ron. Very friendly and helpful. This is for a good cause. Even if you just purchase 1 you would be doing a good thing.

A new twist

One of my Board of Directors members said that since we were having this raffle, if there would be any way that maybe we could throw in some rubs and sauces for the winner. The message from Jay added to this idea.

I would like to ask if any of the Brethren that make thier own sauces and rubs for sale/trade would be willing to donate two bottles to our cause. With this I would like to have some information about the sauces (all the GC that you have won with them, etc....) to include. We will give one away with the Spicewine, and include the other in a silent auction that we are having with the event.

Last year we had a small BBQ package (some sauces and rubs from Spice - they are great guys...a couple of other local sauces and a small weber tailgate grill) and it was one of the hottest items we had. This could be even better. We have a goal of making $10,000 at our event, and we are getting close to hitting it!

Please PM me if you need any more information. I appreciate all the support from the Brethren! We are up to 40 tickets sold to you guys!!!

ronnyballgame

Texas Pepper Jelly would be glad to donate a Sampler Texas Tin to auction off ... we will also throw in a couple jars of our products to give with the Spicewine ....

Please PM or email me on when and where to ship the stuff to ...

Address and Phone Number

I got a call today from Aimee who asked that I repost the address and phone number. It is kind of hidden in the first post that I made on this topic.

You can mail payments to:

Rainbow House
Attn: Ron Graves
1611 Towne Drive
Columbia, MO 65202

The phone number is 573-474-6600. We can only take MC and Visa. So no American Express Platinum cards. Sorry!!

If you paid through PayPal and did not leave you address in the information and would like a receipt for your donation, please email me at work at
rgraves@rainbowhousecolumbia.org

Thank you all for the support. we are up to 59 Brethren tickets now!!

Back