THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadowdog500

is One Chatty Farker
Pasta with pork ribs.

IMG-1815.jpg

Is that spaghetti or bbq sauce?
Spaghetti sauce! We’ve been doing this for a while and it is really good! I trimmed the ribs this morning, cut them into individual ribs, and put a little salt and pepper on them while my wife doctored low sodium prego traditional by adding onions, garlic, and Italian mix seasoning, plus a little sugar and pinch of aluminum free baking soda. Then she browned the ribs and threw them in the sauce for a few hours just like you would do for meatballs.

You can do the same thing with beef.

Here is a “Sunday dinner” I had over the weekend at a local resturant that has pork shank, beef shank, sausage, and a meatball.

IMG-6229.jpg

Spaghetti sauce! We’ve been doing this for a while and it is really good! I trimmed the ribs this morning, cut them into individual ribs, and put a little salt and pepper on them while my wife doctored low sodium prego traditional by adding onions, garlic, and Italian mix seasoning, plus a little sugar and pinch of aluminum free baking soda. Then she browned the ribs and threw them in the sauce for a few hours just like you would do for meatballs.

You can do the same thing with beef.

Here is a “Sunday dinner” I had over the weekend at a local resturant that has pork shank, beef shank, sausage, and a meatball.

IMG-6229.jpg
Yeah sure, ive done oxtails braised in a tomato based sauce over pasta. I was just curious because my mind went to smoked ribs, but the sauce didn't look like bbq sauce, which is why i asked.

Back