THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've only done picanha steaks a couple of times. I didn't use the skewers, just grilled them like ribeyes. Are the skewers and "curved" cooking functional or just traditional?

I've seen some brethren use skewers and the shape of a Picanha lends itself well to this treatment. This is the first time I've done it like that, but will definitely do it that way again!

Any leftovers? I can be down under about 24 hours or so.

It just so happens 3 larger cuts are going on a CI pan tonight for a bit of variation on the theme.

P-20231219-173717.jpg

I'm afraid nothing short of having a comm badge to the Star Trek Enterprise is going to get you here soon enough. :heh:

Cheers!

Bill

It just so happens 3 larger cuts are going on a CI pan tonight for a bit of variation on the theme.

P-20231219-173717.jpg

I'm afraid nothing short of having a comm badge to the Star Trek Enterprise is going to get you here soon enough. :heh:

Cheers!

Bill

Cut looks good, just not Hanger good. Can i have permission to post a hanger cut i did a few years back?

Looks FArking delicious from here Bill........Sorry you had to see some bad $hit today. My wife was a volunteer EMT for 20 years.........I all I can say is that is not my calling. Much respect to people like you!

Cheers Mate! Have a couple Crownies for me would ya? I can't make it over til later next year.

Back