Live: Picanha on the Weber

I've only done picanha steaks a couple of times. I didn't use the skewers, just grilled them like ribeyes. Are the skewers and "curved" cooking functional or just traditional?

I've seen some brethren use skewers and the shape of a Picanha lends itself well to this treatment. This is the first time I've done it like that, but will definitely do it that way again!

Any leftovers? I can be down under about 24 hours or so.

It just so happens 3 larger cuts are going on a CI pan tonight for a bit of variation on the theme.

P-20231219-173717.jpg

I'm afraid nothing short of having a comm badge to the Star Trek Enterprise is going to get you here soon enough. :heh:

Cheers!

Bill

It just so happens 3 larger cuts are going on a CI pan tonight for a bit of variation on the theme.

P-20231219-173717.jpg

I'm afraid nothing short of having a comm badge to the Star Trek Enterprise is going to get you here soon enough. :heh:

Cheers!

Bill

Cut looks good, just not Hanger good. Can i have permission to post a hanger cut i did a few years back?

Looks FArking delicious from here Bill........Sorry you had to see some bad $hit today. My wife was a volunteer EMT for 20 years.........I all I can say is that is not my calling. Much respect to people like you!

Cheers Mate! Have a couple Crownies for me would ya? I can't make it over til later next year.

Back