44lb kcomp
15lb Stubbs
35lb ro lump
20lb b&b lump
40lb b&b oak pellets
240lb cooking pellets

Plus whatever is in my 4 kingsford kaddys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Please break down the 240 lbs of pellets by brand and type. We're not mind readers here you know.

I meant Cookin Pellets 5 hickory and 1 blend. Geez!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's better. I thought you would prefer that I call out the deficiency in your post rather than having one of the moderators humiliate you in public.

You're welocme!

Hi All I should be set for awhile? Plus 120lbs of pellets.
DanB

Attachments

• IMG_20190117_102449965_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190117_102449965_HDR.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 47
1/2 bag of R.O
1/2 bag of KBB

Don't remember the last time I saw a deal on charcoal, so no reason to stock up. Hoping something hits for Memorial Day. Also, want to try members mark, but haven't gotten them yet.

13 bags of Kingsford Profesional
3 bags of RO All Natural
No lump at this time.
All the briquettes were in the $.50 per pound price range. I am happy.

I shouldn't brag about this, but I bought 30 bags of Western lump from WalMart back in 2019 when it was on sale for $5 a 30lb bag and I still have 20 of them. I need to grill more. :sad:

Wow you guys don't mess around!

I have 40 pounds of Bear Mountain pellets, 20 Cherry 20 Gourmet blend.

2 large bags of Kingsford Professional from Costco.

Small supply of cherry and apple wood chunks for adding smoke flavor in the Weber Performer.

That's it.

$17 with fast Prime delivery for a 20-pound bag of pellets is not horrible IMO. Sometimes I can find pellets for 10 bucks locally per 20 pound bag, in which case I'll stock up.

I've probably got 10 or 12 bags of KBB. I used to really stock up on Memorial Day and/or Labor Day. But nobody really had any promo's last year.

5x 20lb B&B Oak lump
2x 20lb B&B Hickory lump
3x 18lb B&B Oak briquettes (been looking for these for a while, my supplier ran out)
3x 22lb generic brand briquettes for emergencies

Cowboy Lump (34lb) - 1
Members Mark Briquettes (20lb) - 4
B&B Oak Lump (20lb) - 1

I know - I'm running low...:rolleyes:

So I saw another post about ACE Hardware having an online sale on B&B Oak Lump 20# for $11.99. I got 6 bags yesterday morning, bringing my total to 7. I forgot to mention the 40# bag of Premium Hardwood Smokehouse Blend BBQ Pellets for $14.99. I saw it at Sam's a couple of times before I bought it. I don't have a pellet grill and I have no plans to buy one in the future but I'm going to try them as a "flavor enhancer" in some future cooks. Throw a handful on some hot charcoal and see what happens.

Back