Charcoal Sale Thru Wednesday At Academy- Stock Up

Fooball

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Brad
20% off site wide for Cyber week ends Wednesday. On-line only when you sign into your account.

I was lucky enough to have an Academy store just open close by so I bought on-line and picked up at the new store.

I got three 30# bags of B+B Char Logs for $13.60 each and two 17.6# bags of B+B oak Briquets for $8 each.

They also carry B+B lump, Fogo lump, and Jealous Devil lump.

Can you use the 20% on an Old Country Smoker ?

Yes, as far as I know. It says "site wide" and the exclusions don't list Old Country.

You just have to sign in your account or create one and sign in.

Go get you a Pecos for $400 instead of $500.

It needs to be in the inventory of the store you go to unless it shows "free store pick up" at a later date or a "home delivery" option, which big/heavy items don't have.

Last edited:
20% off site wide for Cyber week ends Wednesday. On-line only when you sign into your account.

I was lucky enough to have an Academy store just open close by so I bought on-line and picked up at the new store.

I got three 30# bags of B+B Char Logs for $13.60 each and two 17.6# bags of B+B oak Briquets for $8 each.

They also carry B+B lump, Fogo lump, and Jealous Devil lump.

Jeez - these days those are good prices.

Best I can do, around here, is wait for the $7 off $20 purchase at Ace. I get the Char Logs for $18.31, after discount.

The Char Logs work excellent in my Kettle Pizza rig.

Picked up 2 B&B Lump and 2 B&B Char Logs. The Lump is my favorite. Looking forward to trying the Logs.

Back