Inventory- Fuel Remaining For 2022

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
My 2022 New Year resolution was buy no coals buy no bourbon. This is current coal inventory

9 20# bags various pellets
5 5# bags Kingsford Hickory Pellets
2 large bags Jealous Devil Lump
3 boxes Jealous Devil briquettes
2 bags B&B Char Logs
2 bags Vision Lump
2 bags Members Mark briquettes
1 Bag Olivette briquettes
2 Bags Fogo Black Bag lump
2 Bags B&B Hickory lump
3 10# Bags B&B Oak lump
1 cannisters Prime 6

8.5 months remaining

Last edited:
I bought a bag of Kingsford hickory pellets at the local grocery store a couple of weeks ago and thought they were pretty good.

I bought a bag of Kingsford hickory pellets at the local grocery store a couple of weeks ago and thought they were pretty good.

Lowe's s had them 1.99 for 5# most of the summer. Had a decent cache at one time

I'd say you're still doing pretty well. But, at the rate you cook things might be getting a little skinny come the end of the year.

I'm more interested in how the bourbon cache is holding out

Holy Moley Adams.....you've got quite the stash. No way the GF would let me store that even if we had room.

I load up on a couple twin packs on the Memorial Day sales and 4th of July sales. Even Labor Day if they have it.

But I admire your bargain grabbing mentality. I do the same with as much protein as I can cram into my chest freezer when it's a bargain.

The freezer is missing the brisket you spoke of. Still $4.29 here.

Nice inventory Adams!
I have no idea what I have on hand.
Burn bans save me money....but I don't like it. :laugh:

Nice inventory Adams!
I have no idea what I have on hand.
Burn bans save me money....but I don't like it. :laugh:

Never seen lack of grass between Amarillo and Lubbock as is now. Ground cover that exists is color of canned potato sticks

"Overstocked" on bourbon? I think we all need to see an inventory list. Did you spell B-L-A-N-T-O-N-S yet?

Ok, in the meantime, since you asked...

5 bags of Weber
7 bags of Kingsford Pro (Sale came back at Costco...may need to get more).
1.5 bags of RO All Natural
3 bags of B&B Char Logs
1 Five gallon bucket of remnants and misc lump (for burnouts).

Back