You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

Wish your Gov,t would let me in the Country,I could bring a Box of Fosters.
:laugh:

They would because about the entire population of the BBQ Brethren would vouch for Y'all. Also It's not out of the question for LuzziAnn and I to make it down your way one day. Always wanted to "see" a saltwater crock and "see" a roo. :becky:

They would because about the entire population of the BBQ Brethren would vouch for Y'all. Also It's not out of the question for LuzziAnn and I to make it down your way one day. Always wanted to "see" a saltwater crock and "see" a roo. :becky:

Always a Bed here, but I degress.
Back to the normal Viewing

pig is on da pit :)
Larry

pork_zpsrncin7jn.jpg

I picked up a prime packer yesterday at HEB in Belton. Its the bday tomorrow so I have people already coming over for it, but I'm going to try to get away and stop by so I can learn a thing or two from the pros.

Hey y'all, guess who's sitting in an auto shop. Thankfully, looks like they'll have it fixed today. Bad news is they won't let me take it just in my good looks. Anyone want to but a used kidney?

Although I am enjoying my trip to Roswell, NM this weekend, I am sure going to miss being at the Bash. Always fun, always great food and always great people.
Ya'll have fun.

Back