You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

Well, this sucks...maybe. My wife was out with her mother this afternoon, when our van wouldn't start. A friend helped her it jumpstarted, and she took it to a local shop, who said that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I sure hope we can get it started Saturday morning. If not, we can just move the Bash to my house. ;)

^^^step on a scale right now, then stop on it again when you get back - it would be very interesting to see what all you can put on in the next few days - don't hold back! :twisted:

and remember - hydrate! you'll be eating a lot of salt. I hear beer works pretty well - they may have some of that in TX.

You will have a great time - enjoy!

Wish I could be there with y'all farkers!
That's where Fosters is made!

Well, this sucks...maybe. My wife was out with her mother this afternoon, when our van wouldn't start. A friend helped her it jumpstarted, and she took it to a local shop, who said that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I sure hope we can get it started Saturday morning. If not, we can just move the Bash to my house. ;)
I know a guy. I'll put in a good word for you! :mrgreen:

Done!

Packin', Packin', Packin'. I think I've sorta got most of the stuff lined up. The little scoot is gonna be jam up with stuff. Looking forward to getting out there tomorrow evening. Any Friday night meetup planned?

Oh Heck Yeah! Blythewood BBQ all the way from the Great State of SC. is hosting a barn dance and BBQ at his campsite! Read up the thread.

What the hell! Barn dance! If y'all get me kicked out we're going to PJ's house! I got in bout dark. Hanging with Vicdkg who was cool enough to check us in in case we didn't make it before lock down. Couple shots of shine that tastes like tequila and yuenglins and I'm happy to been here!

You guys are covered some miles! When I left the USAF in Charleston back in 78, I drove straight through in a 68 Camaro with a one wheel U-haul towing a Honda 750. Made it to Shreveport in 16 hours popping no-doze. Right at 1000 miles.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

You guys are covered some miles! When I left the USAF in Charleston back in 78, I drove straight through in a 68 Camaro with a one wheel U-haul towing a Honda 750. Made it to Shreveport in 16 hours popping no-doze. Right at 1000 miles.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!
We did well! Look like hell but we will pretty up for tomorrow!

Welcome to Texas.

If anyone forgets anything tomorrow, let me know. Assuming my man starts, -we will be stopping at HEB on the way Saturday morning.

I'm now thinking of doing some Habenero Death Dust wings, if I can still borrow smoker space.

Sorry i couldn't hang around tonight. Had plans with my kid in Austin. What time are we starting Friday? Should i bring a cooker?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Please bring the jumdo smoker you got. Don't want to ruin your wife chicken breasts! I got to pickup the rib roast@ 9 am and will probably grab a nap after pic up. Say one o'clock or so. Gotta get pretty for you guys!

Back