*** You're All Invited to The South West BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-13-2018***

Sorry to hear that Bob. We all really were looking forward to meeting you. Sometimes you end up with a bad luck day. I understand and hopefully we can make the Brethren proud by representing the SW. BTW, can you send an army to help us eat all this food.

Next time.

Just one of those things. Of course, today we have clear sunny skies. But rain pretty much all day yesterday. Couple weeks back I sealed all the vents, sky lights etc, like I do every couple years just as maintence. Plus, a couple years ago we went to refrigerated air, so the swamp duct got covered and sealed up. I'm thinking it may be coming from there but I am not about to get up in the small attic area. I can't crouch around like that anymore. Last time, my damn hip/thigh got a Charlie horse and I about died up there.

My son was looking forward to going too. When we opened up the garage to unload the disc, stand, etc and he saw my reaction to the damage, even he knew it wasn't gonna happen.

Tomorrow should be okay too, but Monday through Wednesday we got more stuff rolling in. Got high of 70 right now, but highs of 50 Monday through Wednesday or so. So gotta do damage control while I can.

Looking forward to the pics!

Bob

Back