*** You're All Invited to The South West BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-13-2018***

:cry: Really sorry to hear that, Sako. Sometimes life gets in the way of our plans to have fun. Hopefully you can make it to the next one.

Thanks Carl! At the old place it would've been no problem. Unfortunately not the case here. Next time. Place look awesome btw. :sad:

Dagnabbit... this looks like a good inaugural bash for the NM area...

I can't thank Pig Farmer and Gringo enough for all their help with putting this together.

I'm crushed that I can't make it.

Have fun!

Shadow / Marc / Linda

P.S. - Spring 2019? Let's set a date!

Rain, snow or shine we are going to have a great time!! We are going to miss all of the ones that won't be able to make it and we will enjoy the ones that do. Like Carl said we're game for Spring 2019 as well!

:hungry::hungry:2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH :whoo::whoo:

For those that are going, bring your appetite. Make sure to bring your family and friends.

I saw that the Texas bash was considering vegetables. As you can see, we will have plenty of vegetables at the SW bash. Green chile, red chile, and jalapenos. :laugh:

See ya'll there.

Gents,
Sorry to say I cannot make it. Came home last night after a long day and then helping cook 70lbs of discada for our Friday Night Lights Press Box crew to find out that the long rainfall was not kind to the ole roof. Sprung a leak in the garage above my tv and stereo equipment. Had that white popcorn ceiling crap and water everywhere. GFI's tripped and had garage fridge and freezer shut down too. Thankfully, nothing defrosted. Spent last night trying to clean up. Still don't know if tv and my old Pioneer receiver are dead. Just got down from the roof trying to find the damn origin of the leak. Hit a bunch of areas with some roof repair cement. Trying to avoid it getting worse in case round 2 comes around.

We had hours and hours of steady light rain. Made for cooking all the discada at the top of the stadium interesting. Major kick in the Nutz when I saw the damage in the garage.

I've had that receiver and carousel disk player since back in college. Didn't care about the tv or the ceiling or mess, but hurt to see it all wet and dirty.

Next time Amigos.

Bob

Sorry to hear this bad news Bob, Godspeed in getting everything resolved.

Back