Your All Invited To BASH On The Bayou

Today Dana was telling her kids about the Bash. She was talking about how nice everyone was and how good the food tasted. Then she said “and those ribs might be the best ribs I’ve ever tasted”. I was like “hey, hey, settle down now!” :mmph:

Lol! :becky:

We had a great time at the bash. Way too much food! We could probably have fed another 30 folks with no problem. Looking forward to the next one. If there is one in Arkansas/Oklahoma, Florida, or the one in Ohio, we will try to get it on the calendar. Now that I'm retired I have more time for things like this. It was great to put faces with handles from the brethren site.

Today Dana was telling her kids about the Bash. She was talking about how nice everyone was and how good the food tasted. Then she said “and those ribs might be the best ribs I’ve ever tasted”. I was like “hey, hey, settle down now!” :mmph:

Remember they come in pairs!
Glad she liked them.

As I have said before, if you boys will find a site, I'll do the rest of the planning and provide my Ole Hickory to cook on if the site has electricity.
I'm thinking a Tulsa-ish location. If that fails, see plan B below.
I can get a nice location at a huge park with a nice pavilion (capacity 100+) in case of rain, a kitchen, tables and chairs and clean restrooms in Fayetteville, Arkansas with a reservation. Just have to work far enough in advance to secure a date. The date of the event would depend upon availability of the facility.
The question to be answered: Would you boys from Oklahoma and others from far away, travel to Northwest Arkansas? Contrary to popular belief, we do have good roads and our wimmins wear shoes.
Gauntlet thrown.
Robert

If you set the date and schedule it we/they will come....
Early fall? September?

That is still a Great Compliment considering it was Ag76 & Hotch's ribs! :thumb:

Absolute Best Bash Pic I have ever seen! Lady with Rib!

2021-05-29-020.jpg

Back