Contest Announcment Yeah News Flash Kansas Smithfield Guinea Pig Contest Date Set

Teams I will have the entry from as well as the pay button tomorrow if all goes well. I am waiting on the newest logo for KC. I have 36 teams that want the forms so there is only 12 spots left. Get on the list if you want in. Thanks

Arlie Bragg

I have a question for Big Poppa or Arlie....The contest you guys have done before required the generators turned off from 10pm-6am. It's gonna be the middle of July and prolly 100*+ here, are we having the same rules for that part?

Guinea Pig

After taking a couple years off, I've been looking to cook a contest, but I may need some advice.

What is the flavor profile for Guinea Pig? Inject? Rub?

Thanks,

Eric

Remember we gave you brethren advance notice. I think this is sold out before we print out entry form.....there may be one or two spots I havent talked with Arlie over the weekend

Wife's Birthday weekend! Could be a few night's on the couch, it might be worth it! :twisted:

Less than 1 year and already talking about couch banishment?

I can't see why. How could the First Lady of BBQ get upset about you taking her away for her birthday, and even arranging to have a delicious meal prepared by an award winning pitmaster, and sponsored by such fantastic meat purveyors as SRF and Smithfield :thumb:

Less than 1 year and already talking about couch banishment?

I can't see why. How could the First Lady of BBQ get upset about you taking her away for her birthday, and even arranging to have a delicious meal prepared by an award winning pitmaster, and sponsored by such fantastic meat purveyors as SRF and Smithfield :thumb:

I didnt know I was cooking their dinner....

It's real! paperwork soon!

rFz7IEEocGhlht6e58dIPkVvTNRZ6HqGw_rPNdww_0xD5eldsrdD7oWSknVrh1AxiCNzWQs190.jpg

Got to thank Joy Stehney Smithfield, SRF, Smart Chicken, KCBBQ Store, Joes Kansas City, Arlie and the BPS Team for making this happen. Very special thanks for the teams for supporting this concept.

I hope its not lost that two stores who compete against each other with a lot of mutual respect, partner together to create something that both feel is critical to the essence of comp bbq...bringing the family back, leveling the playing field, redistributing the prize pool, and controlling the cost.

Back