Wing Night

NoOne

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
NoOne
Had a hankering wings. Did 3 skewers with a Cajun rub and the a home made Buffalo sauce (the sauce was a bit wet and didn’t stick to the wings as much as we hoped). We did a test run with 1 skewer using Kosmos Q Salt and Vinegar Wing Dust. All the wings were great, but really impressed with the wing dust, and a little goes a long way.

kFMhNOH.jpg

7If7H2i.jpg

rsF3ywj.jpg

gYJnr9U.jpg

Once they came off the skewers and were dusted or sauced there was no way I was picking up my phone for pictures. I love a messy feed!

And Wing Night became Drink Night! Mojitos all around!

0V6BSCU.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Smoke Freak and jzadski,

We were really surprised by how good the Wing Dust was. Next time we may go 3 skewers of the Salt n Vinegar and 1 of the Buffalo. 44 total wings on the skewers tonight, the wife had 7, I had 13 and the kid had the rest... all gone.

Trying to think of what else I can use the dust on, it was really good, wondering if it would be good with potatoes? Anyone else do anything with the dust other than wings?

Mojitos? Today was Derby Day! Those should have been mint juleps!!!The wings look fantastic!

Those wings look great! I use Kosmos wing dust as well. I’ve been wanting to try the Salt and Vinegar. Kosmos store is on my way home from work! :becky: Lately I’ve been taking about a 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of butter in a large bowl and tossing the wings right off the grill in the butter. Then I put the wing dust on them and toss again. Man they are good that way. Not sure if the salt and vinegar flavor would work well but the garlic Parmesan and Buffalo taste fantastic using that method.

Those wings look great! I use Kosmos wing dust as well. I’ve been wanting to try the Salt and Vinegar. Kosmos store is on my way home from work! :becky: Lately I’ve been taking about a 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of butter in a large bowl and tossing the wings right off the grill in the butter. Then I put the wing dust on them and toss again. Man they are good that way. Not sure if the salt and vinegar flavor would work well but the garlic Parmesan and Buffalo taste fantastic using that method.

No butter needed with the S&V. We just tossed them in a bowl and kept adding until we got the right balance. I have the garlic parm also - I’ll use the butter with that - thanks for the tip.

Those look great. We had a little stash of wings in the freezer, but it’s getting thin. Stores are bone dry (pun intended), so no refilling the stash anytime soon...

Awesome!

I do wings on skewers time to time as well. Can't beat it.

Great looking wings, I have not heard of Wing Dust before this post, but will be ordering some later today. Like the idea with skewers.

Those look great. We had a little stash of wings in the freezer, but it’s getting thin. Stores are bone dry (pun intended), so no refilling the stash anytime soon...

Got these with an order from Wild Fork - and they were cheaper than the local stuff.

Back