Willz Grillz!!! PROBLEM!!!!

Theft by deception; if there's no chance to get the money back, me; I'd see if we cant get him arrested and convicted; $2,500 is a pretty steep felony.

It really sucks that you got ripped off, and I doubt small claims court is going to make much of a difference. He still has to be made to pay, and lots of guys just move on and change their company name (which this guy obviously has) to avoid paying.

Now, if you can press charges and get the police on your side, maybe you can sweat the money out of him.

True enough, after getting a small claims judgement you still need to collect. In a different setting (real estate, condo issues) I got an award for my mother and was able to file a lean on the condo unit of the offending party. When they found out the could not sell or refinance with the lein pending we got the judgement plus interest. Maybe if you can proceed to get the judgement maybe you can get a lein on somethis this AH cares about?
It really sucks that you got ripped off, and I doubt small claims court is going to make much of a difference. He still has to be made to pay, and lots of guys just move on and change their company name (which this guy obviously has) to avoid paying.

Now, if you can press charges and get the police on your side, maybe you can sweat the money out of him.

If he is selling things to people in other states, wouldn't that be Interstate Commerce? He could be in trouble with the feds. It is worth some Google time and a few phone calls, if you ask me.

CD

Like everyone in here we all enjoy Bbqin some good food! You get you a point where you wanna get a bigger grill, you know expand the fun! So I desided to look for a bigger grill. Being that my buget wasn't huge I needed to find afforable grill. I searched here and I searched there. Finally I found a place Willz Grillz NC, so in good faith I call we spoke the deal was sealed and I sent the money. I paid it off in full! Feelin good I was all excited im gonna be gettin this grill tellin all my friends and was setting up to do side jobs get this baby off the ground the right way!! WELL here it is 1year and 5months later callin and textin Will Freeman of Willz Grillz no grill and no money to show for NOTHING!!!! so Im here to let people know DO NOT deal with guy!! He's a lier and a low down peace of S!! T! Still waiting for my money!

Small claims court, get a judgement against him and file felony theft and hope the grand jury indicts him
Makes you really appreciate the Langs, Bubba Grills, Yoders, Stumps, Backwoods, etc. etc. of the world, doesn't it?

And Pitmaker! I paid for my vault in full and they even got it done early. Never a doubt in my mind. Very pleased with their service. Some people report difficulty with communication of Pitmaker, but myself and all the people I know have not experienced that phenomenon. My next rig is gonna come from Pitmaker again!

Hurry you only have 2 years to file suit on this.... But dude you are from Jersey, come on NC is not that far away. I would put the baseball bat in the back seat and pull a Tony Soprano on his knee caps, bet you get the grill and your money back... But I am from Cleveland maybe we just do things differently then you Jersey Boys....

He's a scammer! He got me for $600. He talked a good game! He has screwed people over for thousands! The pic he sent me of the cooker I ordered looked like spit! I told him that's not what I wanted so he was to make another. That too looked like spit!
Don't trust this guy! It's gonna come back and bite him in the ....

Small claims court, get a judgement against him and file felony theft and hope the grand jury indicts him

And Pitmaker! I paid for my vault in full and they even got it done early. Never a doubt in my mind. Very pleased with their service. Some people report difficulty with communication of Pitmaker, but myself and all the people I know have not experienced that phenomenon. My next rig is gonna come from Pitmaker again!
When I ordered my Pitmaker, they all they wanted was a $1000.00 deposit on a 3500 dollar pit. Perfectly reasonable for them to start fabrication. Paid the remainder when I picked it up. Unbelievable customer service, both during and since the sale. Can't say enough good things about them. My next purchase will definitely be a vault on a trailer, which the said they could just add my existing sniper to.....too many quality pit builders out there to deal with scum like wilz grills...

I have seen his ad here on the richmond craigslist also.. What a P.O.S!!! Paying all up front or telling someone your in no hurry is a big mistake.. Luckly i have learned this from other peoples/friends mistakes. Had a friend just recently go through a situation like this with some work on a race car. Guy had the car for two years and he paid all up front for work that shoulda took 6 to 8 months max. A few calls to the guy from a lawyer friend and the work got done real quick and lucky for him was done right. Maybe that would help you if you knew a lawyer that could pull some strings for you

Unfortunately, from looking at the pics, this guy doesn't even know how to weld. Any pit you get out of him is going to be chit....

Will Freeman liar cheat and thief

wish I would have seen this post b/4 I started dealing with this guy. Started in Sept 2013 and have gotten every excuse know to man. 18 months later still no pig cooker. I am filing charges. as many people this thief has ripped off can't understand why he is not in jail.hope other people see this post b/4 dealing with him

Even though this guy continues to defraud people he will never go to jail. On the other hand if a customer were to assault him or even threaten bodily injury they would probably get arrested.:mmph:

Wow! I remember this thread. He's still ripping people off? Unbelievable. Will needz hiz grillz rearranged.

Back