THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks a lot everyone for the input! You guys and Gals are still number one, great info, always helps. It looks to me like thermoworks, and Inkbird are the tops. I should have known Theroworks, as I own two thermo pens and have bought many for family gifts.

Price usually doesn't matter, quality does, but, in this case, its for my small smoker, that I only make jerky in, so I'm thinking I'm looking at a less expensive one.
I was at Ace hardware today, looking, they had a Weber for $100.00 MADE IN CHINA dang it.
So I kept on looking, found a el cheepo Grill Magic, also MADE IN CHINA, ya, ya, whats not, anyway, got it home, checked it with the thermo pen, and my other 732, , all were right on with each other, so, I'm gonna give it a try.

I'll keep in touch with the results of it, as I'm going to be making several batches of jerky in the next three weeks.

Thanks again!

Back