Well its been a long time! Finally Got a cook in!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Hey guys.. I'm still lurking the forums.. Just not much BBQ coming through my house right now.. I'm pretty much helping my Gma full time.. Got a day to hang out and work on the car.. Figured it was the best time to cook some BBQ..

The pork butts for a friend... wasn't expecting to cook it this time so I loaded up on 3 racks of ribs, 2 chickens.. The chickens gonna have to wait til tomorrow.. But I'm ok with that.

Hope you all are doing well! I probably won't post a finishing pic.. you guys know what pulled pork and ribs look like LOL!

QfQy2drl.jpg

Well Sorry I lied.. Food just looked to darn good not to finish this thread out! Here's the spread! I'm so full of crap too... Ended up throwing the pork butt in the oven to finish and tossed on the chicken.

My plan is to vac-seal the half chickens for later use.. probably a rack or two of ribs.. A whole rack of ribs is already devoured lol

NCRpxjQl.jpg

MCqwgvQl.jpg

ugxHc75l.jpg

Vxx7PTLl.jpg

That looks like a successful day, brother.

Glad you had a chance to take a breather for a hot minute.

You do you. Come visit as able. We're here when you have time to spare.

Just like riding a bike. That's one tasty cook and glad you found some time to bbq and posting too

I am glad to see that fantastic cook. Hope everything goes well for you, family first, there will always be time for BBQ. Looks like you didn't miss a beat.

Freaking Eh!

A great cook, it all looks fantastic.
Sure am glad you came back with that awesome finale.

So its the day after.. I thought this was kinda cool.. Pulled out the cabela's sealer... I actually like the sealer. I have heard both good and bad things about anything that has cabela's name on it. So I wasn't sure what to expect.. It def is not a wide seal like it claims on the box.. But its a good seal it seems.

3 half chickens, and 3 4-bone ribs.. easily 6+ meals.. depending on what I use the chicken for.

JrJqpQGl.jpg

AkSpFlIl.jpg

Back