I remember you all! Porkbutt on the Silverbac!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Well if it isn't the BBQ Brethern.. Long time no see! I hope everyone is doing well! I have been busy as of the past couple years. I've cooked ALOT of bbq just never take pictures or think about sharing them with people lately.

Thought I'd show my face around these parts again so you guys knew I haven't forgotten about you all! this is where I learned the art of BBQ. I'll be honest I'm a lazy BBQ cook now cooking on the pellet cooker.. The silverbac is still going strong that I purchased a few years back.

Today I got a porkbutt cooking.. made some home made slaw.

geSUu0tl.jpg

HcejOCHl.jpg

Still needs some more cook time. This was when I decided to wrap it.
2ltN4qel.jpg

The smoker is clean, looks new. What kind is she?

Def not new. most certainly not clean :becky:. But I did recently give it a good scrub. I keep it pretty clean in general. But its a Grilla Grillz Silverbac. Pellet grill. bought it in 2020. I had to look it up from my previous posts I thought it was older than that but I guess not. I love it works great

Nice to see you back. Hope you stick around. Very nice cook. You should probably go to Cattle Call and introduce yourself :razz:

A pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw, a vinegar-forward sauce and a couple of cold beers is about as good as it gets.

Good to see ya sir! I also got lazy and bought a RecTeq this year - sure enjoying the easy life! Hope to see ya around more, and Merry Christmas!

BlazinFire

Good to see you posting.

Hope all is well with you and yours this holiday season.

Take care, and hope you can work the Brethren back into the rotation!

Good looking eats!!

Good to see you back and that the Silverbac is still putting out good grub. I could go for a good BBQ sandwich right now.

Back